1. IMPORTANT INFORMATION
THIRD PARTY LINKS
We are structured as a multi-entity brand which is the sole controller and responsible for this website.
2. DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data or personal information means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified.
We may collect, use, store and transfer different types of personal data about you, which we have grouped as follows:
- “Identification Data” includes company name, first name and last name (collected through the careers page and Contact Us form);
- “Technical Data” includes Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this Website;
- “Contact Information” includes email address and telephone numbers (collected through the Careers page and Contact Us form);
- "Job Linked Data” includes detailed information about qualifications, skills, experience and employment history, as well as other data that may be included in GitHub, Showcast, LinkedIn, personal website and biographical information (if you choose to upload it via the website when submitting your application) for a position at our company);
- “Recruitment Process Information” includes personal records made during your recruitment process relating to your application for employment with our company, which, if your application for employment is unsuccessful, will enable us to consider you for future vacancies that may become accessible;
- “Usage Data” includes information about how you use our website.
We do not collect any special categories of personal information about you (this includes information about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health, and genetic and biometric data). We also do not collect any information about criminal convictions or offences.
3. HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
We use a variety of methods to collect data from and about you, including through:
- Direct interaction. You may provide us with your identification, contact and employment details by completing the job application form on the Website when applying for a position with our company.
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We may partner with third parties (such as content providers and analytics companies such as Google Analytics) to help us improve the Website services and better understand how you interact with the Website and support our initiatives. These companies may automatically collect information about you in connection with your visit.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data where permitted by law.
4.1. When you contact us via the Contact Us form, we process this data for the purpose of providing you with support and information services and to keep accurate records of the information we have collected from you, given our legitimate interest in running our business and to improve the Website and the experience for our users, and in some cases to take the first step in entering into a contract with you.
We would like to send you information about our products and services that we think you may like. If you have agreed to receive marketing materials, you can always unsubscribe at a later date. You have the right to prevent us from contacting you for marketing purposes at any time by sending us a request by email: [email protected].
4.2. When you apply for a job through the application form in our career section, we collect the data you provide to us by submitting this form and any additional documentation you may be asked to provide during the recruitment process. This information is necessary to conduct the recruitment process and make arrangements for the eventual award of a contract.
This website does not collect any personal information through cookies.
We may use Google Analytics, as well as any other analytics providers we may use from time to time. We and third parties such as Google use our own and third-party cookies to inform, optimise and serve ads based on your past visits to our website.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the collected data to track and monitor the use of our website. This data is transferred to other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualise and personalise the advertising of its own advertising network.
PURPOSE OF COOKIES USE
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably believe that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose.
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent in limited situations where this is required or permitted by law.
5. PERSONAL DATA DISCLOSURE
5.1 Comply with the law, respond to legal requests, prevent harm, and protect our rights
We may disclose your information, including personal information, to courts, law enforcement or government agencies or authorised third parties if and to the extent we are required or permitted to do so by law or if such disclosure is reasonably necessary:
- to comply with our legal obligations;
- comply with legal process and respond to claims made against us;
- to respond to requests regarding a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you or any other of our users to legal liability.
The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the protection and assertion of our legal rights and adequately protecting our business from risks.
5.2 Third Party Service Providers
We may use third party service providers to help us provide services related to the Website. Service providers may be located within or outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
5.3 Business transfers
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised manner, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal information to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and are required to maintain confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach if we are required by law to do so.
6. DATA STORAGE
How we protect your personal information
We are committed to protecting your personal data in accordance with good business practices and applicable laws. We assure you that your personal information is stored securely by us. We take appropriate technical and organisational measures to prevent unauthorised or unlawful processing of your data.
We use security protocols to ensure that all transactions are completely secure.
HOW LONG WILL WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Storing your personal information
We may retain your personal information for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed.
The length of time we retain personal information depends on the purposes for which we collect and use it and/or the need to comply with applicable law and to establish, exercise or defend our legal or contractual rights. When the data is no longer stored, it will be destroyed.
7. YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
We would like to ensure that you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Each user has the right to the following:
- Right of access. You have the right to request copies of your personal data from us. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- Right to rectification. You have the right to request that we correct any information that you believe is inaccurate. - - You also have the right to request that we complete information that you believe is incomplete.
- Right to deletion. You have the right to request that we delete your personal data under certain conditions.
- Right to restriction of processing. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- Right to object to processing. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- Right to data portability. You have the right to request that we transfer the data we collect to another organisation or directly to you under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by email: [email protected].
WHAT WE MIGHT NEED FROM YOU
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who does not have the right to receive it. We may also contact you and ask for additional information regarding your request to speed up our response.
NO FEE USUALLY REQUIRED
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in such circumstances.